Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Story Time!

5 Things Told In the Past 3 Days:

1. To Kevin: Crazy makeup lady kept talking to me when I had a huge stack of magazines in my arm then she put more of hers on top of my arm.  I wanted to kill her!

2.  To Brian:  Over by the art magazines, there's a family of kids camped out with a picnic of food, drinks, and children's books.  They have been there for like 4 hours.

3.  To Mom:  Zach Braff is from New Jersey.  He grew up in South Orange.  He's the actor from Scrubs.  He's the white guy next to the black guy.

4.  To Dad:  There is something wrong with the internet connection.  I can't get onto the internet.

5.  To Borders Customers:  Borders is not going out of business.  The store is staying open and only selected stores like the one in Garden State Plaza mall is closing.  Business operations is going on as normal. 

1 comment: